Two more sleeps!
Tomorrow students will receive a last reminder note for Tuesday’s trip to Camp Wanakita: Please remember:
- we plan to leave at 8:00- please come at 7:45 a.m. to load luggage on the bus.
- to make sure any medication is clearly labelled in a ziplock bag, and times and dosages are clear. This includes “just in case” medications, like Tylenol or Advil. Teachers must keep all medication, except frequent use inhalers and epipens.
- to administer Gravol for the ride to Wanakita at home, and make sure to give to me Gravol for the way home- again in labelled bag.
- space will be limited on the bus for luggage- try to stick to the packing list!
- to include a lunch to eat when we arrive at Wanakita. The first prepared meal for us is dinner (about 5:00)
- to pack a reusable water bottle that can be refilled, used on hikes, lunch the first day, bus rides, and for medication
- our bathroom stop will be about Barrie. Students will not be able to buy anything and need no money on our trip.
- hats, sunscreen, reusable water bottle, as well as layers for cooler weather at night.
Students not attending Wanakita will be joined by some students from Ms. Steinberg’s class and will follow our regular schedule with a supply teacher.